Skip to content
- This is a waiting list process. The Kitten is not yet born but to the best of our forecast ability we do believe that the kittens will be born healthy. The waiting list process is $25
- We have decided to include this waiting list since we have noticed a high demand on our kittens but yet we don’t have enough kittens for everyone, hence, we decided to organize this via the waiting list process and assure fairness with the first come first serve
- In case the kittens are not born healthy or if there is any circumstances went against the desired wish then your paid money for this waiting list will be refunded to you completely ($25) and you will be notified as early as possible
- Once the kitten is born healthy and grown up until it is at least 2 weeks, you will be then asked to pay for the reservation of the kitten within a maximum period of 2 more weeks. The amount due at the time of reservation will be $250
- In the case of failure to pay the reservation fee of ($250) when the kitten is one month old then you will be removed out of the waiting list and you may lose the $25. We will work to the best of our efforts to make sure that there is communication during this time to avoid your name to be removed from the waiting list. We want also to make sure that there is fairness to the others who want to adopt kittens while you may have changed your mind.
- Later down the path, the remaining amount due will be $975 when the cat is ready to go your home
- In addition to the $975 due, there will be shipping cost that is going to be determined and invoiced separately based on where do you live.
- Please also note that if it was your decision to get out of the waiting list without any strong reason then the $25 will not be refundable.
- We only allow for a maximum of 15 adopters in the waiting list to avoid over promising. Please visit the Waiting List Page to view the adopters.